Elopement typically conjures up the cliched image of the bride descending the ladder furtively to meet her beloved, thereby avoiding the wrath of her disapproving father. Although weddings have evolved into a big business over the last 25 years, some couples prefer to marry in a simple, yet intimate and elegant atmosphere.
- Candlelight ceremony in our front parlor or garden
- Wedding officiant
- Floral bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- 8-inch wedding cake and bottle of champagne
- Two-night stay in one of our suites
- $75 gift card for dinner at one of our nearby fine dining restaurants
The package is priced for up to six guests to attend and is $1,275 during the week and $1,375 on the weekend (not including tax and gratuity. I promise there won’t be a ladder in sight.
… and so the adventures continue … join us.
The Whistling Swan Inn
110 Main Street
Stanhope, NJ 07874
Check availability https://www.whistlingswaninn.com/ik-resv-redirect.htm