Take the ultimate treasure hunt through Sussex County, NJ with these delightfully charming antique shops! Not only will you find all sorts of jewelry, home decor items, collectibles, furniture and more, but you’ll be able to enjoy a day of roaming the beautiful New Jersey countryside. So read on for the best antiquing spots to enchant and delight you!
- Grey Barn Antiques & Collectibles—A wonderful place to just wander through, Grey Barn has lots of items available in a tidy, pleasant space.
- Penelope’s Treasures—This shop offers gorgeous antique furniture and home decor.
- Lafayette Mill Antique Center—A large space for over 50 vendors, this is a must-see for antique enthusiasts. Get a bite to eat at their cafe to energize you for more shopping!
- Blue Heron Antiques—This quaint shop is close to the inn and boasts a wide variety of items including clocks, tinted glassware, lamps, and other home items.
- Sweet P.E.A.’s—If you’re looking for furniture and home decor items or want to try your hand at refinishing a piece of your own, this is your place!
- Scranberry Coop—Many vendors sell from this large space. Make sure to leave plenty of time to get lost browsing here!
Morris County: If you’re still wanting more, try out these other shops close to the inn.
- Smalltown Antiques—Everyone in your party will find something to love here. Browse through their antique and salvaged goods to find a hidden treasure just for you!
- Stonehouse Antiques—High-quality, affordable furniture and household items make this a perfect place to find just the right piece to complete your space.
Stay With Us!
When you’ve shopped till you’ve dropped, why not stop into one of the Stanhope area’s delicious restaurants? Try Windlass Restaurant in nearby Lake Hopatcong, which offers lakeside dining, delicious entrees, and decadent wines. Or if you’re in the mood for something more casual, try out Sal’s Pizzeria for their delicious pizzas, beers, and superb service. But no matter where the wind takes you, you’ll want to call Whistling Swan Inn your home away from home. Spend the night in our cozy rooms and wake up to our delicious gourmet breakfasts. Book a stay today and see why a getaway to Sussex County is full of hidden treasure!