This is a quick and easy brunch dish.
Print This Recipe
Three Cheese Pie
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
- 1/2 C small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 C chopped red or green bell peppers
- 1/2 C original Bisquick mix
- 1 C milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 French fried onions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or spray a 9-inch pie plate with Pam. Stir cheeses and peppers together and spread in bottom of pie plate. Stir Bisquick, eggs and milk until well blended. Pour into plate over cheese mixture. Sprinkle with onions. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.